Friday, February 15, 2013

Profit CLicking

Profit Clicking

I have been working as an Internet at Online Jobs since 2005. It is my goal to help you find good honest Internet opportunities to help you bring about a Better life. I created softdatalinks.info  to Make Money on the Internet and help other people do the Sam. I love working at home not only because the pay is in dollars but because of the flexibility it affords me. Not only do I not spend hours preparing for work, I also save up on transportation expenses. I hate going out because of the constant heavy traffic in our country, with Online Jobs, I get to stay within the comfort of my own room or even work while I am on vacation. I honestly thought that was enough to give me time and financial freedom… I was wrong.

Working as an Internet has some drawbacks and limitations. Even If I’m at comfort of my own home, I still have a BOSS. There are rules, policies and a strict schedule to adhere to. I was also constantly monitored via webcam and computer screenshots which practically limited multi-tasking and made me feel no different than being in an actual office.

No comments: